I tried
body {
overflow-x: hidden !important;
}
but with no luck
Moving from X to PRO w/child theme.
Thanks,
Todd
I tried
body {
overflow-x: hidden !important;
}
but with no luck
Moving from X to PRO w/child theme.
Thanks,
Todd
Hello @toddfmay,
Thanks for writing in! I took a look at your site and while I could not reproduce the double scrollbars in Chrome, I did happen to see them in Internet Explorer 11. Regretfully, I was not able to get rid of the scrollbars, but I did notice a few things that seemed slightly out of place from looking at your markup, which you may want to look into:
.my-custom-shortcode is being output right inside the <body> tag, and right after it is a long string of <meta> and <link> elements, which are more suited for being output into the <head> of your website. This by itself should not exactly be a problem, but if this plugin (or any others) are having issues with output like this, then there could be some other element I’m not seeing that is causing the scrollbar issue. You can try turning off various plugins you’re using one by one to see if disabling them alleviates the issue.x-root element is not wrapping your site contents, and your site div does not include the new x-site class, which is used for a lot of the new content builders in Pro to output properly. This leads me to believe that you likely have old views in your child theme that you have not updated along with your updates to the theme. Remember that whenever overwriting views in a child theme, you must always check the parent theme to ensure that you are not overwriting anything important. You will need to review your child theme’s overwrites and compare them with the new views in the core files to see what you might need to add back in, as I believe this is more likely the source of the issue here.Hopefully this helps to point you in the right direction.
Actually it is also happening on a X template of this site that has not been updated to Pro yet. http://www.palmspringslife.com/
So not just a PRO issue also happening in X Theme latest version Thanks- Todd
Hi,
Same as PRO we also did some structural changes to the latest version of X.
May I know which views/files have you added to your child theme.
You can check the corresponding files in your parent theme and compare the codes then add the necessary changes.
Pleaae review the our changelog as well.
Thanks
This worked for Chrome, but the dual menus remain in Explorer.
Hi there,
First, please remove this CSS from your child theme’s style.css
.x-root .site, .x-root .x-site {
display: inline-table !important;
}
This kills the responsive layout in mobile.
Second, please try this one instead of that one
body {
overflow-x: initial !important;
}
Looks like it has custom scrolling which alters the scrollbar styling.
Thanks!
Thanks Iam - that worked!
You’re welcome.