Dropdowns Not Working With Sticky Menu

Dropdowns, Ubermenu, no Ubermen, etc… The “About Us” links and drop-down submenus aren’t functioning.

I’ve already tried adjusting the z-index with many different variations but I don’t know if my combination is off, or what. However as you’ll see, the navigation isn’t working for the “About Us” top-level menu item and it’s not showing the dropdowns. Can you confirm that the anticipated recommendation of changing the z-index works by inspecting it first, with the right numbers? I hope the fix is that simple. I added a second “About Us” to confirm that there is a working link for the menu’s navigation.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi There,

Please check Content Scrolling option is set to OFF

Hope this helps.

Fantastic! Thanks!! :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.