Dropdowns in mobile menu not working

The mobile dropdowns are not working on my site skylineloft.com (checked on a cell phone and smaller screen size) I updated all plugins and the theme. I’ve also tried disabling all plugins and neither solved the issue.

I am also having this problem on mokuti.net

@tenaglia,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that your sub menu are working on mobile.

@Ginhut

Thanks for writing in.

I could that your submenu trigger is working however I could not see your sub menu showing. This could CSS problem. Please share us your admin credentials so we could check your CSS closer.

Don’t forget to set it in secure note.

Thanks.

I added a secure note

Hi,

It has something to do with your Custom CSS.

Kindly remove all CSS in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Custom CSS and copy it in a text editor.

Then add the code back bits by bits while checking the sub-menu each time.

That way you will be able to find out which one is causing the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks