Dropdown submenus no longer showing

I’ve gone back to do some work on my site and now the sub-menus aren’t showing.

They were showing without a problem before, but nothing I do seems to work.

It’s also not always changing the colour on mouseover (set to go black on mouseover)

www.selfpublishpress.co.uk

It isn’t the video, as it was working before. This also happens on a normal page:

www.selfpublishpress.co.uk/pa

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I can’t fully verify where is the issue coming from the script and styling are coming from minified files of your cache plugin. Would you mind disabling your cache plugin while we’re testing?

Plus, you shouldn’t use cache during the development, with development, you’re introducing changes. And cache is against change.

Thanks!

I found the problem. It was having Rocket Loader turned on on Cloudflare?

Is there a way to use this with the X theme, as without it the page load times have shot up on my site, and is getting very close to be unusable.

Hello There,

You can always use CloudFlare. Just make sure that you are using the recommended CloudFlare setting from this tip:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.