Dropdown on Pro Header Menu has stopped working

Hi there, I have tried to find the answer from previous posts but I can’t get to the bottom of why my dropdown menu is working on mobile but not on desktop.
The website will be replaced in the next few months with a new one for various reasons, but in the meantime really do need to be able to access the drop down on desktop / laptop.
Can you let me know what I need to do to fix it for the team? I have tried to see if it was to do with sub indicator etc but can’t see an error there? Thanks so much as always for your assistance, Kate

Hello @toolboxkate,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that it is an issue of cache. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

In case it doesn’t work for you, I would also recommend you follow these steps.

1. Activate the default theme of WordPress and deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard
  4. Reinstall the Pro theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.