Dropdown menu on mobile

Hi,

Right now my site displays a hamburger menu when screen sizes are small. The problem I have occurs when I have clicked on the dropdown, but I want it to disappear. Normally, I would click on any part of the page outside of menu, but if I do that, the menu just stays put. The only way to hide the menu is to click on the hamburger icon again. This hamburger icon is another problem for me, because if I use it on my laptop with a smaller browser window, the hamburger icon changes into an ‘X’ when I click it. This doesn’t happen on my phone.

So, in conclusion, I have two requests:

  1. If I’ve opened the dropdown menu on my phone, and I click on any part of the page outside of that menu, I want it to disappear.

  2. If I click on the hamburger icon on my phone, the icon should change to an ‘X’

Thanks in advance for helping me with this!

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

http://roos.beetweter.nl/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, both of this issue seems to be a bug. We’ve added this to our issue tracker so it can be considered for future development.

As an alternative, for now, you can use the Navigation Collapsed or Navigation Modal.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.