Dropdown menu issue after X theme and Cornerstone update

Hello,

After updating X theme to latest version ( v. 10.1.7) as well as Cornerstone (v.7.1.7), we encountered a bug on Android (phone, tablet). Dropdown menu doesn’t work properly, it does not display the correct product cathegories in our shop:

Can you please check?
Thank you!

Hello @ioanamester,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that the issue occurred after the update. Please check out this documentation first:

Hope this helps.

Hello,
The shop is not broken and we believe the issue is by your side. Did you check our website using and android device?

We already had a similar issue a while ago, after another update.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Hello @ioanamester,

We would love to check your site settings and investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok, thanks!

Hello @ioanamester,

I have checked your homepage and shop page on my phone and I can click on the dropdown.

I haven’t encountered or replicated the issue. Can you please your mobile browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again?

Thanks.

The issue has nothing to do with the cache of the mobile phone. We have tested on several phones and tablets and the issue is the same.

Yes, you can click the dropdown menu but the jewelry displayed in each cathegory is not displayed correctly and you cannot use/click on the secondary cathegories.
Please compare the desktop version and the mobile/tablet version.

This is an extremely important issue for us, since over 60% of our customers use their phones to order items from or shop - and we noticed a significand drop in sales since we updated X theme and Cornerstone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

Try out 6.1.8 and see if this helps you. We had to revert some touch handler changes due to android issues and your issue sounds similar. This was to help fix iOS touch delays, but unfortunately broke some android instances. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies we will get there with Mobile performance and usability.

You meant 7.1.8 I suppose. Yes, it helped.
Thanks.

Hello @ioanamester,

Glad that know that things are well with you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.