Hello! In my Pro header, when you click on a nav item, the dropdown stays open even if you click on a different menu item on iPad. Is it possible to have the first dropdown close when the user clicks on a second nav item?
Hi @lcreedon,
Thanks for writing in.
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hi there,
It’s not currently possible but I could add this to our issue tracker. The current off canvas menu doesn’t function as accordion, it works as a dropdown.
Thanks!
I feel like my request isn’t clear. I’m asking about the inline navigation dropdowns on tablet. Not the off-canvas mobile menu.
Hi There,
We’re sorry for the misunderstanding. I can see the issue that on Ipad it overlaps and doesn’t close unlike on desktop that it automatically close other dropdown on hovers of other main menu links. I will still add this to our issue tracker to check what we can do to improve how this works. Thank you for understanding.
So, does that mean there is no solution for this issue that you can help me with?
Hi There,
As my colleagues mentioned we have added to our issue tracker so our developer will take a look at the issue.
Unfortunately, there is no way we can help you now and there is no ETA to be provided regarding the solution.
Thanks for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.