Hello,
My header menu dropdown only appears when I click on it. The dropdown menu doesn’t expand when I hover my mouse over it, which is not how I want it.
How can I make dropdown menu expand on hover?
Hello,
My header menu dropdown only appears when I click on it. The dropdown menu doesn’t expand when I hover my mouse over it, which is not how I want it.
How can I make dropdown menu expand on hover?
Howdy, @Rumble32!
Thanks for writing in! We kindly ask that all users provide us with live URLs (when possible, unless it’s a localhost testing installation or something like that) so that we can see exactly what you’re referencing so that we can better assist you. If you wouldn’t mind replying with a URL to a live webpage referencing what you’ve got going on, we’d appreciate that and then we’ll be happy to look into this and provide direction from there.
Cheers!
Hi There,
Your drop down is working on my end on hover.
Are you in a touch screen device? Which are browser you using?
Let us know more details.
Thanks
I am using chrome on a laptop, it is a touch screen enabled laptop but the menu should still collapse on mouse hover, unlike on other completely touch screen devices like smart phones
@Rumble32, dropdowns within the Navigation Inline Element will all appear on hover. For the Navigation Dropdown element, the menu must first be toggled open and then all dropdowns within that main dropdown will appear on hover. At the moment we do not have a way for users to alter this functionality and cannot provide any customizations to this part of the theme due to it’s core nature. In this next release cycle we are planning on revisiting many usability items such as this and may consider adding a feature to allow users to specify their intended functionality, but we cannot guarantee that any such addition might be made.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.