Dropdown menu click text not icon to open

Hello, I would like my dropdown menu to open when you click on the text instead of the icon (on mobile). I have tried the code in this post but that didn’t seem to work for me. I have it set up so that “Menu” is just a dead link to direct people to all the options. Link to site: (https://www.brandondejonge.com/green-frog)

Thanks!

Hi there,

I tried the code from the link that you have provided and it seems to be working fine for the latest version.

Kindly make sure you added in the custom JS panel and add this in the custom CSS as well:

.menu-item-has-children a:hover {
    cursor: pointer;
}

Hope this helps.

Seems to work now, thanks. Not sure if the page was cached but I thought I deleted the cache. Thanks for the help!

Glad to hear it’s sorted. :slight_smile: