Dropdown menu alignment issues

Hi, I pieced together a horizontal dropdown menu using guidance from various forum posts …

But now:
1: Its always there, doesn’t disappear when rolling off “Services”
2: How do I get it to be a fully centered to the page with the grey bar extending edge to edge?
3. Is there a way to remove the arrows near “Services”
4. Is there a way to make “Services” not clickable so as to force the user to select a sub-item?

Thank you for your help!
(Enclosing login next)

Hey there,

There is no option for this in X and would need custom development to achieve. You might want to use UberMenu instead which has more submenu options. See http://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/settings/submenu

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks. I created the menu using Ubermenu (thanks for the suggestion!) but now I can’t seem to be able to adjust the submenu width. As you’ll see its much wider than is needed. I’ve looked through all the ubermenu documentation and can’t seem to figure it out. Please help.
Thanks so much!

Hi there,

Please kindly read the article below to know how to change the Sub Menu of Ubermenu from Full Width mode to Natural Width mode:

Hope it helps.