Dropdown in inline menu does not work

Hi,

I built a header using the “sticky header” template as a base. I have it all set how I want it, but when I hover over a menu item that has a submenu, nothing happens. I can click the link to visit that page but can’t access any submenus. I have deactivated all other plugins and refreshed the cache with no luck.

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

I’ve checked your site and there’s this problem, but to test some workarounds, could you post some logins details in a secure note?

details sent.

Hi There,

It seems like you forgot to send us with your website URL.

Please send it again.

Sorry. Should be there now.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the website dashboard login credentials. I accessed the header builder and clicked the magnifying glass icon of the bar 3 which contains the Inline Navigation element.

Then I turned off the Content Scrolling options:

It is not possible to use the Content Scrolling option alongside the Inline Navigation which has Sub Menu.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.