Dropdown and Sub Links Hidden by Page

Hello. I recently upgraded our site to Pro and have been trying to build a new Header for our site. The issue that I’ve been having is in the Header Builder, so it isn’t live yet.

I based a Header on the template Sticky Bars, and move the Inline Nav from Bar 3 to Bar 4, however even in Bar 3 I noticed that the Sub Links dropdown was hidden and only showed a portion of it. After moving the nav to Bar 4, I still noticed that the dropdown is obscured behind the actual Page content. I’ve included a screenshot of the issue I’m seeing.

I’ve searched the forums and tried the solution of changing the Z-Index of the bar, but saw no change. I’m hoping that there is a setting that I’ve simply missed that will correct this issue.

Thanks for your time and assistance on this.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the link to your site? so that we can assist you with a possible workaround.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for the login information for the site. I’ve checked the website and found out the problem was a setting inside the bar 4 called content scrolling. That option was enabled and if the option mentioned is enabled you will not see submenus. I turned that off and now it is working ok:

Thank you.

I knew it was simply something simple I’d missed. Thank you for your help with this, I appreciate it.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.