Dropdown and scroll header not working in Pro

Hello!

I use CloudFlare and superfly (mobile only) with Pro. My issue is that my site doesn’t show the dropdown. Additionally, the header doesn’t stick on scroll (I have enabled the option sticky bar in the Pro header.)

I’ve read through the support forum, however, nothing works. I have tried disabling plugins, cleared cache and disabled min. CSS/js in CloudFlare.

What could be causing this?

The website is: www.ativil.com

Hi There,

That issue is probably caused by Cloudflare’s rocket loader.

The loader loads your site’s javascript files asynchronously in which the order is not respected at all, try disabling your rocket loader.

Let us know how this goes!.

Thank you! I turned the rocket loader from automatic to off. It worked out really well.

Glad it worked.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.