Drop shadow on column not showing on front end

See here: https://staging-logoglo-newsite.kinsta.cloud

In cornerstone I have this:

Front end is not showing:

Also, whenever I make a change in cornerstone, it doesn’t show (in cornerstone) unless I refresh the page. Any ideas?

Hello @oriol,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,

I came across the same issue.
It appears that when i select the color transparency with the tool, it is not always visible on the front-end.
A quick fix is to manually enter the value with the keyboard (ex:
rgb(0, 0, 0, 0.20) )

I think it’s a bug that appeared with the 6.0

Good day

Hi @oriol,

I have checked the page and found that the color in the Box Shadow is not in the correct format. It might be copied and pasted and one of the digits is missing. I would suggest you reset the color once and check if that resolves your problem.

NOTE: The Hexcode of the color should contain 6 digit or 3 digit which will represnt RGB

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks, its deffo a bug, I just added black #000 and turned down the transparency, and it shows rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) instead of rgb(0, 0, 0, 0.4), I just took the a out and its working.

Thanks @Thaelys for the tip, worked perfect.

You are most welcome @oriol

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.