Hi, I’m using X 5.1.1 with the Integrity theme. The dropdown menu for my secondary nav is overlapping the primary nav on hover, making it impossible to click on the primary button. I need to shift it down to the “normal” position.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hi there,
Please add this code in the custom CSS:
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
top: 115px;
}
Hope this helps.
That gets me part of the way there… how can I make the dropdown block left align with the primary menu item (Background)?
Hello There,
To change the position of the submenu, please make use of this custom css
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
left: 0;
right: auto;
}
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.