Drop down menu style

How can I keep the drop down text to turning to white when the third drop down opens? I’ve tried adding active link style and more and can’t keep from happening.

Hello Bryce,

Thanks for writing in!

Please edit your custom header and then in your navigation inline element settings, look for Menu > Sub Links > Text > Text Format so that you can change the link color and hover colors of the submenu items.

If this is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Bryce,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see you’re using X and not Pro so you can fix this by adding the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

body .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .x-active a {
    color: #000;
}

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you for the help!

Hello @rocketboy,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.