Drop Down Menu stopped working after update for smartphone/ipad

After the update, I realized that mobile drop-down menus stopped working. Instead of being able to click on the down arrows for more options, it goes to the top default page (it doesn’t open).

If you go to homepage https://ohiofestivals.net/ on a smartphone, you can expand the hamburger/three-line menu, but it won’t work when trying to expand the arrows on the right.

Hi @Kristian73,

Thank you for writing in, have you resolve the issue? Your site’s mobile menu works fine on my end.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Hi @friech

Okay, that’s good to know.

Still issues here with Safari on Iphone.

For example, if I click on the double arrows for OHIO FESTS AND SHOWS, it will load up the Ohio Festival Schedule page instead of expanding the menu. But, when I hit the back button, it will bring me back to the previous page and show the menu expanded.

It’s almost like clicking the arrows does two things: loads up the default page AND expands but the page loads before I see it expand.

Hope that makes sense.

Hello @Kristian73,

You are using Autoptimize plugin. It is best that you clear the plugin cache and regenerate the html/js/css cache of the plugin. In your Safari browser, clear the browser cache as well or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.