Drop Down Menu Not working 1

On site questortech.com the drop down menus don’t drop down. The web designer is gone and I have not had time to come up to speed on the site. Could you please look. I tried some of the CSS (.nav_bar) but they didn’t help.

Many Thanks

I got it to half work. When I am on the home page, drop down pages or contact page they work. If I am the media, work for us or any top menu pages it does not work? Wierd?

Also get A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

Hi There,

Menu dropdown works on media page when I check.

Let’s do basic troubleshooting for the conflict in Cornerstone. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists after this, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Thanks for your response. I got it working somehow. Appreciate your response.
d

Glad all is working now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.