Drop down menu is acting strange

Hello, for my client Aztec Products, whenever someone is using the dropdown menu it acts strangely. For example, if someone hovers over “machines” and then hovers over “concrete and terrazo”, and then tries to move the mouse to one of the machine options, the menu closes.

Here is the site: https://aztecproducts.com/

Is there something that I can do to fix this?

Hi @gallagherBD,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can’t open the website to check your issue because of the website security. I suggest that you disable the security for the meantime so that we can check your issue properly.

Thank you.

You must be trying to reach out from a specific country. What country is it so I can unblock it.

Hi @gallagherBD,

Our support team is from different parts of the country. I suggest that you disable the security features in the meantime so that anyone in the support team can access it.

Thank you.

Hey Marc, with all due respect I cannot do that. This particular website has been under a lot of attacks and if I take it down it may create a vulnerability. We need to come up with another option.

Please work with me on this. I need to get this menu issue sorted out asap.

Hi @gallagherBD,

Please see the secure note for the lists of countries.

Thank you.

You are good to go. Please let me know when I can reset the security settings.

Also, let me know about the menu when you can.

Hi @gallagherBD,

To resolve the issue, navigate to Theme Options > Headers and set the Top Height to 91px (see screenshot)

You can then add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
    right: 100% !important;
}

Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after adding the code.

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.