Drop down menu disappearing

Hi, after adding another menu/page to my top header, some of my other drop down menu disappears behind main content of the website.
also the header moves a little from left to right, while hovering the links in the header.
my website is www.eksponeret.dk

Best regards Troels

Hi Troels,

I have just checked your site and the sub menu seems to be displaying cocrrectly.

Would you mind clarifying the issue in case we missed it?

Thank you.

Hi again.

If You first click the menu Galleri, and then Om Eksponeret. Then when hovering, or clicking, the Galleri link again.Then most of the dropdown men disappears. I have testet both safari on my iPad and in Firefox on PC.

Edit

It appears to be possible to scroll down the menu, with a mouse (With a scrool wheel).

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! It looks like a custom script added in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global Javascript is conflicting with the site’s structure. Can you please remove the code (make sure to backup the code first) and see if this resolves the issue?

Thanks!

Thanks, this fixes the problem with the disappearing sub menu.
But then my footer shows up in the middle of my front page again.
I want to keep the footer permanently fixed to the bottom of each page on the website

How can i fix that, withot adding the snippet of code in global javascript?

I figured it ot, after googleing a while.
it seems like this is the best solution:

I edited the code a little, to fit my needs.

Thank You very much for the help with the menu dropdown issue.

Best regards and a happy weekend, Troels.

Glad to see we managed to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.