Drop down menu button not working

Hello

For some reason when I click the three-lines icon for the drop down menu on my website DeafBoss.com for some reason it doesn’t drop down to show the menu options. I’ve clicked several times and held down the button and nothing this is on my smartphone is where I’m expeirencing this issue. Can someone please check and fix this please as soon as possible because I have some facebook Marketing going on, here’s Pic of what I mean, thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using the latest version of X 6.0.4. Cornerstone plugin must also be update to date because the current installed version is no longer compatible with the latest version of X. Cornerstone 2.0.4 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.