Drop a Line code

Is there a way to steal the code of this page with regards to the email form? I would like the same email form on my contact page here:
http://galatiafilms.com/newsite/about/contact-us/

Like you find here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/pages/contact/

Thanks!

Hi There,

The demo page uses contact form 7 for the form.
You can use sane plugins to create the form, no need of coping code from any where.
You can find the plugin here https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
Documentation also available there.

Thanks

Thank you kindly but… trying to install a plugin to the galatia films site and I logged into the FTP just fine but the instructions say “Upload the entire contact-form-7 folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.”

But I cannot find this folder, is it hidden somewhere, I know WP is installed obviously. thx!

Hi There,

wp-conttent folder is in the root folder of your wordpress installation. Make sure that you are on the correct root folder. From the site URL you have shared, the root folder is newsite/. Add it here: newsite/wp-content/plugins/. If you still can’t find it, please check in with your host.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.