Drip button integration

Hi Pro Team. I’m working with Drip and they have a nice option to display an opt-in lightbox form by embedding a simple anchor. (Drip does have a wordpress add-on that takes care of integration, so that’s all good.)

The problem is that the anchor looks something like this (sample only - doesn’t really work):
<a href="https://www.getdrip.com/forms/999999999/submissions/new" data-drip-show-form="999999999">Show form</a>

As you can see, the href is fine, but Drip adds this data-drip-show-form=“999999999” bit which tells the js snippet to pull in the lightbox form.

I can make this work by css and making my own “buttons”, but that’s a bit of a pain since Pro has such nice button features built in. :grinning:

So, the question: Is there any way to get this full anchor info into a Pro button?

Hey Joe,

Regretfully, there’s currently no option to add your custom attributes to elements so for now, you’ll need to manual use HTML in a Raw Content element.

I see that this has been tagged as feature request so maybe this will be possible in the future.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.