Drag and Drop of Elements not working in Header Builder

Hi there,
not sure if anyone else is seeing this, and cannot see this issue logged in know issues
(https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203)

In the Header Builder when I drag Element to another container, the main pane shows the movement to the new container, BUT it doesn’t move when I let go of the click? Is this functionality meant to work (as it does in cornerstone?) or is it yet to be developed.

Its a real pain, if I have to re-do all the settings for a button for example, rather than simply move it to a new container to get flex grow etc to work as I want.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there,

At the moment, there is no option to be able to move elements from a container to another one. Our development team is working on a way to have templating feature for the Header and Footer builder which will give you a mean to have preset available for yourself that you can utilize in different parts of the builder.

There is no ETA at the moment regarding the feature, but rest assured that our team is actively working on this.

Thank you.