Downloaded X 5.1.0 but can't open it

Hi i was having problems with my cornerstone and was advised that it would be automatically re-isntalled when i opened X>Overview. that didnt work and I got this message

We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually.

So i logged in and download X 5.1.0, but i can’t open it I am using a Mac version 10.6.8 and using Chrome

X 5.1.0 downloaded into x.zip file which I opened and it was automatically downloaded in the computer’s Download folder, but nothing more happens,

I also tried using Firefox, but nothing has changed in the X>overview or in my WP-admin so i can work on the website

would it help if i give you my log in details for WP

thanks

Edwardo

Secure Note

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.