Download past versions of X theme

Hi,

I updated X theme to the last version and something stopped working*. Would it be possible to download X theme 5.1.1 and if so, how, so I can revert the update and check what happened?

Thanks

*It’s something that I modified quite heavily on a child theme so It’s not themeco’s fault I just need to compare the code on the 2 versions to find out how to do that again

1 Like

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, sorry but we do not provide old version of the theme (except the last stable version 4.6.4) as we encourage everyone to always update to the latest version. Did you clear all your site’s caching feature after the update? This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.