Download Manager Pro Popup will not close

Wordpress 4.9.4, x 6.0.2, cornerstone 3.0.2, Download Manager 4.7.3, WPDM - form lock 1.6.0

https://www.avfx.com/boston-venue-guide/ if you click on the download link at the bottom of the page a form pops
up, but you are unable to close it. I reported this issue to Download Manager Pro and they indicated that Cornerstone was causing the conflict and that is why it cannot be closed. Can you please take a look and let me know what I should do. I need both Cornerstone and Download Manager.

This is an issue, but I have found another way around it. So the link I provided does not demonstrate the issue any longer.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I see, but I can’t confirm if this is compatibility. If you could provide a sample that still has this issue then I may able to check it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.