Download full HTML page

Is there any way to download the fully coded html page so i can replace the content bits and then save as a new page and then upload it to pro for tweaking? I have 50 similar pages to create with the ame template and updating the content of each one (using a templated page) is going to be very tedious. I could do it much faster via a program on my desktop and then reupload. I tried downloading the text in wordpress but not all the content and encoding seems to come down.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully that is not possible with PRO editor. You will need to do it through page templates.

You might want to try Global Blocks, It is much more easier to manage for what you are trying to achieve.

Kindly refer to the link below.

Thanks

thanks for the reply but global blocks will not facilitate what i want to do. Global blocks are for creating a design once and using it in multiple places on the website and then being able to change the design once and have it replicate throughout.

I need to change the content of a page. I have a page design i am happy with. I’ve templated it. Now I need to replicate it 50 times and then manually and individually go in and change the content (the headshot, the headline content, the text content, and other pieces of data) for each new page. It would be much easier if I could just download the templated page, and then essentially do a mail merge, like addressing 50 envelopes with information from a spreadsheet, to switch out the various pieces of content that will be changing for each page.

Hi there,

Using the Pro or Cornerstone editor, you can create a page then once it is done, you can save it as a template file.

Once you saved the page as a template, you could either go to the template manager and download the template file

If you download it, you will get a .tco file. This will be useful if you want to use the same template to another site built with Cornerstone but is not necessary to do it if you will just use the template on the same site.

All you have to do is to create a new page in Cornerstone, then click on Load Template that is beside the save template option and you could choose which one of your existing templates to show.

Once it is loaded, you can freely edit the template element contents.

Hope this gets you started.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.