Download a Product

Hi there,

What is the best way to have a free download with cornerstone? Should it be a callout button, and then href it to the download?
I really don’t know what to do … any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Donita

Hey Donita,

Thanks for writing in! There are a lot of ways you can have a download button. It will depend on how you want it to look like. A simple button element linked to the .zip file would do. The call out button will still do the same with a different look of you how you present the download button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Do I need to put the product somewhere on my site, and then link that zip file?

Hello There,

Yes you should upload the file in your site so that it will be available for download. For easier download file management, I would recommend that you use a file download manager. Perhaps any of this plugin would help: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/download+manager/

Please let us know how it goes.