Double Scroll bar on Chrome Windows

Hi,
I can’t get to get rid of a double scroll bar on my site.
This happens on Chrome on Windows.
In my Mac looks fine, only one scroll bar.

I tried a solution I found on a different thread, by adding this to the main CSS of the theme (Cornerstone>Theme Options>CSS)
body {
overflow-x: initial;
}
This code gets rid of the double scroll bar on Chrome Windows, but it creates a problem on my mobil view (iPhone 13, Safari). The problem is that I can move my site to the side with my finger and see what is out of the page, see attachment. Basically I shouldn’t be allow to move my site to the site and see the outside.

Please Help!!!

This is my site:

Let me know if you need my credentials to access the site

Hey @Rouille71,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your custom header and make sure to set the height of your Bar element to auto instead of using 100px.

If this does not work, we would love to check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel here I am adding my credentials for the site

Hey @Rouille71,

Please set the Overflow of your last Section to Hidden. If you don’t have overflowing or overlapping effects, it’s best to make the Overflow Hidden in all elements that have that option.

Thanks.

Thank you, it is fix now

Hi @Rouille71,

Glad that it is fixed now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.