Hi
I was using version 4 with Uber Menu and working fine. I upgraded to version 6.04 and now have a double menu dropdown. I’ve had a look in the settings and can’t see what to click. Thanks

Hi
I was using version 4 with Uber Menu and working fine. I upgraded to version 6.04 and now have a double menu dropdown. I’ve had a look in the settings and can’t see what to click. Thanks

Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Did you rollback your changes? When I checked your site I am only seeing this:
By the way, I noticed that you have install WP Super Cache. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.