Double links error

Hi I’ve come accross really weird issue on our site www.futurepsych.online

In the middle of the page, section “Our Services” there are 2 buttons for ‘Find out More’ I’ve set them up to link to these pages (via Cornerstone)

  • www.remdr.online

  • www.psychnexus.online

BUT…

For some reason’s the links have append of the home site infront of the url resulting in broken link.

In other words when I click on the button ‘Find out more’ for REMDR the links is now http://futurepsych.online/www.remdr.online instead of www.remdr.online

Can you help please?

Hi there,

Please try add the complete URL like: http://www.remdr.online instead of just www.remdr.online.

Hope this helps.

Hi, although I thank you for trying to be helpful, this does not resolve it… the real issue is the website keeps adding the URL of the
http://futurepsych.online front of what ever target link I set there

Hey @VITFIT,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
I have updated URL in your website as our colleague @Jade has suggested and it is working fine, Please have a look. If you are still unable to redirect to desired website URL then clear browser cache and check.

Cheers!

Hi @oles_shnurovskyy,

Please let us know some info if you are having the same issue as mentioned on this thread.

Thank you.

I resolved it myself. Thank you.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!