Don't show related in product detail page

I have a visualization problem on the product detail page.
In the configurations I have activated the display of all the elements (tab, review, up-sell and cross-sell) but in front-end view I don’t see any of this as you can see at the following link.

What could be the problem?
Thanks

Hi Eleonora,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your concerns, we need to check your website settings. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi!
Thanks a lot.
I did what was requested.

Beste regards
Eleonora

Hello Eleonora,

Thanks for sharing credentials, I went ahead and checked your dashboard it seems that you activated older version of X theme. Your activated X theme version 3.2.4 and the latest version is 7.2.3.
Please update your theme to the latest version. Please take the backup of the files and database before updating the theme. In case if you haven’t seen our doc regarding theme update please have a look at it. https://theme.co/docs/how-to-update

Gestione-dei-temi-‹-Galleria-D-Arte-Il-Vicolo-—-WordPress

Please have a look at our Version compatibility page.

To show related product and Up-Sells and Cross-Sells products on product details page please have a look at the WooCommerce settings documentation.

Thanks

I try to install anche activate the new theme but I have a lot problem with it; for exemple I’dont see the images and view a lot of string of code.
I cannot attach screen in this post
Thanks a lot

Hi Eleonora,

You can provide the screenshot by clicking on the image icon in the reply box. Please find the screenshot.

I would also request you delete the current version of the X theme, and upload the latest version once again, and check if that works for you. If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I try to delete the old theme and upload the new version but I have a lot of problem of visibility.
I cannot attach the screen… I receive a message: “Sorry, new users can only put one image in a post.”
Help me please

Hi Eleonora,

To update the theme, please follow the instructions in this article: https://theme.co/docs/how-to-update. If you are not able to update it through the way is shown in the article, please activate any other theme and delete the existing X theme and upload the updated one.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.