Don't creating header and footer

In theme PRO everything was fine. But then for some reason there was an inscription about the error of rendering element. And now header and footer not are created. If you click on “start blank” nothing happens. Any errors not displayed. Maybe I created an empty header and then deleted it and then there is no way to create a new one. If i try to create new header by template it show me new screen with new header, but not actually create new header for editing and button save dosen’t exist.
in console chrom i have:
wp-polyfill.min.js:1 @babel/polyfill is loaded more than once on this page. This is probably not desirable/intended and may have consequences if different versions of the polyfills are applied sequentially. If you do need to load the polyfill more than once, use @babel/polyfill/noConflict instead to bypass the warning.

Hey Dmitry,

Based on your report, it could be that another plugin is loading scripts that conflict with the builder. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Another factor that could prevent the builders from saving is low memory. For more details, about increasing your server’s memory limit, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935

If those doesn’t help, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could see the issue first hand.

Thanks.

I deactivate plugin, i set in wp-config
set_time_limit(300);
define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);
define(‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’);
but this doesn’t help

In that case, please give us access to your site as requested previously.

Thanks.

Yes I give it in previous post.

Hey @Boulatov,

Sorry I didn’t see the secure note. I loaded a starter header template and it works fine. Editing and saving works. Please see the Test header I created.

If you’re loading a previously built template, it could be that they’re corrupted due to WordPress 5.1 update. If you’ve updated WordPress first before Pro, that is likely the case.

If you have a working backup of your site, it would be best to restore your site from a working state then update Pro first then WordPress in order to avoid the breaking change by WordPress where it added a markup in builder data if it contained a target="_blank" string.

Hope that helps.

It’s miracle because i see it and I try to do so same as you. But system show me new header but I can’t edit it and save it. I clear browser cache and use chrome and firefox, but nothing resulted. Your hedaer I can edit and save. But create new header not possible. Thanks… I understand I need press button in “Name Template” - Create…

I’ve now tested creating a new header and like before, it works.

Now after I have tested, I see that you’re working on your site right now and have created a new header. That header contains a link with target="_blank". Please remove that, and try saving. Or, follow the suggestions I provided previously.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.