Doesn't like my purchase code

Hi There,

We purchased Themeco which comes with Cornerstone. I’m trying to Validate my code, but I keep getting a message that says it’s not a themeco license, which it is. I then went in and purchased a Cornerstone license and I’m having the same problem. Now I’m super frustrated since I spent an extra $40 for the cornerstone license too. Ugh

Please help!
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi There,

It is not necessary at all to purchase Cornerstone if you are using X.

If your theme is validate but Cornerstone is not, it is most likely because your theme is not installed on wp-content/themes/x

If you have a different path like

wp-content/themes/x/x

or
wp-content/themes/x2

The plugin and the theme will not communicate.

If you are still facing issues, please provide:

  • Wp admin credentials

  • FTP credentials

  • Theme License number

In a secure note,

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, I did check the x and cornerstone installation directory and it seems fine. Please provide us /wp-admin credentials so we can try to validate it.

There is a bundle Cornerstone on X theme. So you don’t need to purchase it if you’re using X Theme.
Don’t change Theme yet, please let us see what was the issue, sometimes this issue is just a network connection or caching.

Cheers!

Hi There,

Seems you haven’t send us your website URL. Please send so that we can check and try to validate it for you.

Thanks

Hi THere,

Upon checking your website you had a different Theme from X active.

I went to WP Admin > Appereance > Themes and activate X and it works.

If you wish to use Cornerstone with a differente theme you need to remove X and Cornerstone, activate a different theme and install the standalone version which you have purchase separtely and your purchase code should work.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.