Do you still make comps?

With all the tools we have available to us, do you still make static comps for clients? I’m struggling with accepting the extra time it takes to design in photoshop what can be easily changed in X and Pro.

How do you handle design review with your clients?

Hey @fingersduke

I usually designs comps/mockups in photoshop first. Not so much for the client, but it helps me personally with the design process on PRO as it provides me with a strong guide when building the site with PRO. I find the client does not care whether I make a mockup or go right for the live build. In some cases I’ve designed a comp for the homepage only and then just make the rest on the live website because the gist is there.

Hopefully that helps, it’s really preference.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.