Do you offer refunds?

I’m really not happy with X. The page editor never looks like what the final published product looks like. I’ve started from scratch and it never works. It also feels way more complicated than it needs to be.

Hi Steven,

We are sorry that you are not happy with the X. Please let us know what exact problem you are having, we are here to help you with that.

Giving a refund is beyond the scope of theme support, we can only help you with any technical assistance or if you are stuck with some issues related to the theme or bundled plugins.

Thanks

who do I talk to for refunds then? I notice there is no contact email so this is the only place I can ask.

I just spent three days with the page editor and it has too many bugs to be useful. What you save and what it publishes don’t usually line up. I also understand how in cornerstone you have all these options for, say, “blog” but the editing window stays on the front page so how do you know what the options are changing?

Hi Steven,

There could be a custom code or plugin conflict that affects the layout.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Regarding the refunds, Envato/ThemeForest handle all requests related to that since we sell our product through their marketplace, and you can learn more about the process here:

Thank you.

Hey Steven,

I hope you have not refunded yet. Regarding what you said:

Please provide the page URL in the secure note and tell us what option you’re configuring that does not publish so we could see whether this is a technical issue or just a misunderstanding of the option.

Resolving issues with us first is part of Envato’s refund process, by the way.

By default, the Blog Options can only be previewed if your homepage is also the blog page. You can change the page to Theme Options preview by clicking the Preview button above the Save button. Choose a page to preview in the dropdown.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.