Do I need a SSL cert as I'm now taking online payments?

Hi,

I’ve recently bought a SSL cert but not sure if I actually need it.

I am building a new page on my site:

Where I have integrated with Glofox to manage my calendar and take
online payments. It shows on some browsers as not secure so I thought
I needed a SSL cert. although on your support forum you mention you
handle this for customers? I’m slightly confused so your advice would be
appreciated.

Regards

James

I can no longer access my website as I tried to add the ‘s’ in http via the url section in theme :frowning:

Can you help please?

www.pumpandflex.com I can no longer access

www.pumpandflex.com/admin :frowning:

Access is back now, although to http.

Just advice on SSL is needed now.

Thanks

All fixed so please close ticket.

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.