Do I have to roll back WooCommerce to get product reviews to show up?

I have product reviews enabled in Pro Options as well as in WooCommerce settings, but for some reason it’s not showing up as a tab on my single product pages.

Site is: http://safeprosafety.net

It was working at one point in the past, but with one of Pro’s or WooCommerce’s updates it’s no longer working, or maybe I did something. I may just be missing something though. Any thoughts? From reading through old forum posts it seems maybe this can happen if WooCommerce’s version is incompatible with the latest version of Pro?? Should I try rolling WooCommerce back? I’d really prefer to keep all my plugins up-to-date if possible.

Thanks!

Hey Cameron,

I have the latest WooCommerce version (3.7.1) and Pro version (3.0.4) and the Reviews tab is present in the product pages of my test site.

A plugin could be overriding the display of the WooCommerce tabs since you’re not using a child theme. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Admin Username and Password in a Secure Note and we’ll take a closer look at the setup.

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion! After making sure it wasn’t being caused by a plugin I did some more digging and found an “enable reviews” checkbox in the Advanced product data settings that was unchecked. My bad! I went through all of my products one by one and checked that box and that did the trick. Thanks for your help - surprised I didn’t find that button before…

Glad that you managed to fix the issue :slight_smile: .

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.