Hi there,
I’d like to divide the footer into 4 sections, similarly to this:

My footer is all on one single line (not divided).
Could you please help advise on how to divide the footer into 4 sections, similarly to the footer above?
Many thanks!
Hi there,
I’d like to divide the footer into 4 sections, similarly to this:

My footer is all on one single line (not divided).
Could you please help advise on how to divide the footer into 4 sections, similarly to the footer above?
Many thanks!
Hi There,
You need to go to X Theme Options Footer and turn on 4 widgets areas.
After that you can set your content on the footer widget areas on Appereance> Widgets.
Hope it helps!
Hi Joao,
Great, thank you!
I have gone ahead and done the steps above, and only a few issues:
The titles in the footer are centralised, and not in line with the links below. How can I make the titles appear on the left (and inline with the links) for the footer only?
As you can see, on the first tab, the text and title bleeds into the left side of the site. How can I prevent this from happening?
How can I add more space/margins on top of the footer (beige area)?

Many thanks!
Hi There,
This is how your footer looks now?
It seems all your questions are already address. Please clarify.
Thanks,
Hi Friech,
The issue was resolved, as you can see in your screenshot above, however something has happened to my footer now and it looks like this:

The widgets are for some reason clashing with eachother?
Could you please advise?
Many thanks!
Hi There,
Your last footer Column is empty? I think you accidentally drag the Text Widget (Follow Me) in the first Column.
Please drag it back to the Footer 4
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.