Disqus Scrolling Problem

Hi,

I updated my disqus plugin with your new one so x-disqus-comments to tco-disqus-comments but on post page when I click to comments post meta it is not going to comments. With your old disqus plugin anchor id was #disqus_thread now it looks like #respond. So it act like disqus plugin not enabled. Do you have a fix about that.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

https://www.selore.net/

Please try it with has not commented posts yet.

Is there any news ?

Hi There,

I can see the issue and will forward this to our developer for investigation. We will let you know once we have an update. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.