Disqus Comments Not Displaying - Pro Theme

Hello,

I have recently created new site using X Pro Theme (Latest Version)

I cannot get Disqus comments to show on my pages. I have checked all the settings on the post, comment settings and Disqus setting and all appears to be working properly.

On the site, I can see the

for Disqus comments, but there is no content inside the
Tags

Please assist,
Site:
www.slumberpartyhostel.com

Hi there,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the exact URL which you want to see the comment? I wonder if you made sure that comments are enabled on your installation:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Comments_in_WordPress#Enabling_Comments_on_Your_Site

Also, I suggest that you deactivate all 3rd party plugins except the Disqus plugin and check the case.

Do the same test by changing the theme from Pro to the default WordPress one to eliminate the possible conflicts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.