Disqus Activation Help

I need help with diqus plugin, I already enabled the extention on Pro dashboard also installed on my site but on the the diqus comment at the I can see advertising like iit was a free edition I need to remove that, please can you help me.?

site: https://staging.hwstech.co/this-tiny-500-gadget-can-hack-the-passcode-of-any-iphone-7-and-7/

Hey there,

I don’t see any advertising in the Disqus comment section in your site. The Disqus extension simply displays the comment form from Disqus. Furthermore, there is no option to tweak what is displayed. It might be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support. For that, you’ll need to consult with a developer.

Thank you for understanding.

yes, that is why I mean I see the disqus info that I don´t want to see, I can do that without your extension so why should I use your extension intead the wordpress plugin of disqus?

Our Disqus extension integrates well with X and Pro. And, it is also maintained and supported by us.

Thanks.

Yes I can see that but I will like to remove the disqus brand is there any way to do it?

There’s no option to do that. That might be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.