Displaying Portfolio items

Have a couple of issues that I need help with.

I have some pages with Portfolio Layout, when loading the items aren’t in a grid format until the window is changed slightly. I’ll include a private message with credentials below for you to see.

Secondly, I have multiple pages with portfolio layout, and I’d like to have all of them on a single page (i.e multiple categories) - but I’d like to split them into groups - i.e with a heading above each group.

I’ve tried the Grid, and Essential Grid as well as recent_posts shortcut (with type=“portfolio” but the formatting I’d like the same as the pages.

Hi @ashleybassett,

For the sake of clarity let’s keep this thread related to the layout problem that you are talking about. Please open up separate threads for the second question and another thread for the one you added in the Secure note.

Please make a complete backup of your website and update the theme to version 2.2.4.

Then, follow the steps below:

1. Go to Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.