Displaying formatting as text

I updated Cornerstone and X theme today and now have formatting displayed on all my posts and normal pages.

See below. This is appearing on the top of every post?

Checking further I cannot see Cornerstone anymore? It’s disappeared?

[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]

While waiting for some help I found this other thread that helped me fix the problem.

This was actually a bug in Cornerstone 2.1.0 that was fixed partially in 2.1.1 and fully in 2.1.2. Following those instructions likely got you on one of those updated versions.

I’d advise making sure you’re on the latest versions just to be sure (X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.2)

If you run across that text issue on any other pages, you can re-save the page in the content builder. This will regenerate the shortcode layout and it should start appearing correctly.

Take care!