My Clients website had a bunch of code above the Menu Bar - I took a screenshot.
I realized it was from The Grid Plugin and deactivated it.
Any idea what caused this?
My Clients website had a bunch of code above the Menu Bar - I took a screenshot.
I realized it was from The Grid Plugin and deactivated it.
Any idea what caused this?
Hello There,
Thanks for posting in! This issue could be caused by caching. Have you cleared all your caches? If you don’t mind, please provide the url of the site so that we can take a look at the issue closely.
Best Regards.
I resolved the issue - but I still don’t know what caused it. All the wording on the image above related to The Grid plugin. Was wondering if anybody knew what caused the issue.
Glad to hear you got it sorted.
I am not certain what caused the issue as we are not able to see it but in case it happens again, please let us know so that we can check.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.