Display the date on main Blog page and Individual Posts

Dear TC

Probably very straight forward, but I cannot suss it out.

I have 2 Blog pages but they are Category pages rather than standard pages.

I want to display the date the post was created on the main blog list page like so:

… and also on the individual post like so:

Hope that makes sense.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Ali

I knew it must be easy. Just turned on the Post Meta in the Blog option and that is now displaying the date.

Could you give me a bit of CSS however to just display the date - not the Author and category?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ali

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

To remove the author and category, please use the following custom CSS code (Customize --> Custom --> Global CSS):

.p-meta span:nth-child(1), .p-meta span:nth-child(3) {
display: none !important;
} 

I hope this helps

That’s fab - thank you Jordan.

Not a deal breaker, but is it possible to remove the / after the date?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Ali

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS

.p-meta>span:after {
    display: none;
}

Hope it helps

Thanks Joao - worked a treat!!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.