Display problems (Convertpro and other)

Hello,

I have some problem with one website and I would need your help to solve it.

  1. The display of the section 6 is not done correctly. It works find in cornerstone (please have a look at it to understand how it should be), but something is causing some problem when it is live.

  2. Several Popups from Convertpro are not working. The one in the footer and the ones on the product page. I have no idea why.

Please note that I move the Wordpress installation from a multisite to a single site and I might have done something wrong causing the problem (?).

URL: Mandtis.fr

Thanks,
Antoine

Hey Antoine,

1.) The issue is with your custom HTML.There are a lot of issues with it especially putting a block element within an inline element. Regretfully, fixing it would be getting into custom development which is outside the scope of our support.

2.) Please contact the Convertpro developer for this. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script.

There is no error in the console also.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your response.

It now displays correctly, even if my HTML code is still incorrect (I don’t know how to correct it and make it work properly whitout your help as my knowledge is limited with coding).

Hey There,

It could be just a browser cache. It’s good to know that it displays correctly now and the issue seems resolved. If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.