Display Post to related category

Hi Guys,

I want to display only posts related to a selected category. Why? Because I have 12 school classes, and each class has a name and a subpage. I want to show on their respective subpages only the posts with their category, divided by their names, for example, monkeys, dragons, koalas, etc.

How to do it could you give me a guide?

Best Regards Roland

Hi Roland,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exactly you are trying acheive here. If you want to show the subpages of the parent page you are currently viewing or show the posts which are from the current post category, you need to use the Looper Provider. You may need to use the custom looper provider too.
I would suggest you go through the following thread on a similar topic.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

i create some categorys for the blog for example: monkey, dragons… every name frrom the category it pegged to a schoolclass.

on the subpage i use the (post tiles element) normaly it shows all blog post, but i want to show only post from the category for example schoolclass named monkey.

i use this information: category&tag_ID=3

thats the id for the monkey category which i use it with the looper provider: query string and set looper comsumer to one, cause i want to show only the last one news fom the monkey schoolclass…

is this the correct or not?

Hello @rolandhentschel,

You can use query string to display the specific category posts, you may also set the looper as Query builder and then you can select the category or tag from the Taxonomies select box. You can also set the number of post counts from the Count. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (5)

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.